3 days of workshops in Czech Republic
Zeit & Ort
Über die Veranstaltung
"Renaissance Extravaganza" with Joachim Bergauer
Workshop with visual artist and awards winning photographer from Austria 'Joachim Bergauer'.
Three days of photoshooting and inspiration in beautiful renaissance castle, reserved only for our photo group.
Portrait / Fashion-Dessous / Nude with 6 International Models
- The workshop is open for 8 photographers
- 10 hours of shooting time / 4 models at set each day
- support for your work by master of photography - Joachim Bergauer
- 2 nights accommodation in designed single bedroom of castle Třebešice
- full board at the castle restaurant
- Styling by Karolina Koblen
Night, candlelight visit of The Sedlec Ossuary l Roman Catholic chapel, located in Kutná Hora (Unesco protected city). The ossuary is estimated to contain the skeletons of between 40,000 and 70,000 people, whose bones have, in many cases, been artistically arranged to form decorations and furnishings for the chapel. The ossuary is among the most visited tourist attractions of the Czech Republic
Bookings and further details via external website: Shootparty